Invest in CIC
The Food Shed Co-op conducted a very successful Community Investment Campaign (capital campaign) between August 15th - November 30, 2021. The campaign generated almost $1.75 million the goal set by our board of directors in early 2021. Since every dollar invested or donated by the community reduces our dependence on commercial lenders we are still gladly accepting investments and donations. Your donations are most helpful since they are not repaid. Your investments are mutually beneficial since you get paid back with potential dividends and/or interest at a higher rate that banks pay. And, the co-op pays less for your investment dollars than commercial lenders charge for their dollars. Please have a look at the different ways you can help build our community owned grocery store by putting your money to work locally to make our community a better place to live.
Click on each option to discover which investment options are best for you.
Need More Information?
- Review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) HERE.
- Request an Investment Packet by emailing [email protected]
- Download our Community Investment Campaign brochure HERE.
- Don't WAIT! CLICK HERE to schedule a call with us!
- MATCHING GIFT Opportunities are available! CLICK HERE for more information!
- For any other questions email [email protected] or call 815-315-1541
Ready to Invest?
Complete our online PLEDGE FORM to let us know your investment preferences. We will contact you right away to discuss your participation in the Food Shed Co-op Community Investment Campaign.
The Community Investment Campaign Launch Party was a huge success on Sunday, August 15, with over 150 owners and potential-owners in attendance! If you missed the party, here are audio links to several of the day's speakers.