Post Date: March 25, 2021
Posted by: Outreach Committee
Volunteer Job Title: Committee Volunteer
Time Commitment: 3 - 10 hours / week - as your time allows
Length of Job: indefinite until store opens
Attend Outreach Committee meetings every Sunday night from 6 - 7 PM on Zoom. As you become familiar with the work of this committee get involved to help with the work and various projects of this committee.
Responsibilities of the committee
- find creative ways to increase ownership in the Food Shed Co-op
- identify, schedule and attend public events in person and online
- publish two newsletters
- create content for social media online marketing
- create marketing materials
- distribute marketing materials
- engage with owner-members by telephone
Preferred Skills/Abilities (any or all)
- basic computer skills
- enjoy working with and engaging with people
- team player
- sales and/or marketing experience
- graphic design
- enthusiastic about the mission of the Food Shed Co-op
Other expectations: Every volunteer is required to read and sign a volunteer agreement committing to our code of conduct and confidentiality to protect our owner-members.
To apply for this job, click HERE.
If you have any questions about this position, please send an email to: [email protected]
Do you like this post?
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter