Let your voice be heard!
Join us for a Virtual Food & Farm Day of Action at 12 noon on Thursday, March 24th.
During this lunch-hour event, you will:
- Enjoy easy opportunities to meet and network with farmers and food system leaders from across the state
- Hear inspiring stories from farmers
- Learn about the issues
- Take action together to ask legislators to support important legislation
- Get entered to win cool raffle prizes and celebrate our collective action together
Your voice will help get critical legislation across the finish line. Together, we’ll educate lawmakers on our 2022 Policy Agenda that will:
- Create more opportunities for farm-to-school,
- Improve farmers markets, food access, and small farm livelihood,
- Protect and improve Illinois soil, water, and climate, and;
- Address racial equity in our food system.
Because we’re meeting virtually this year, you can take action from wherever you are in Illinois. You’ve got power-- we’ll make it easy for you to use it with farmers and food lovers across the state to make a difference.